We have our own harvesting teams in some countries to guarantee quality raw material. Most importantly to guarantee regrowth and healthy quality forest for the future.
Sawmilling with good raw material is key to your quality lumber. Therefor we have our own production lines and co-operation production, to control the quality.
International trade is a big part of our business. We supply from the four corners of the world. We only deal with suppliers that follow our environmental views.
1. They help us breathe. Forests pump out oxygen we need to live and absorb the carbon dioxide we exhale (or emit). A single mature, leafy tree is estimated to produce a day's supply of oxygen for anywhere from two to 10 people. Phytoplankton is more prolific, providing half of Earth's oxygen, but forests are still a key source of quality air.
2. They're more than just trees. Nearly half of all known species live in forests, including 80 percent of biodiversity on land. That variety is especially rich in tropical rainforests, from rare parrots to endangered apes, but forests teem with life around the planet: Bugs and worms work nutrients into the soil, bees and birds spread pollen and seeds, and keystone species like wolves and big cats keep hungry herbivores in check.
3. They keep Earth cool. Trees also have another way to beat the heat: absorb CO2 that fuels global warming. Plants always need some CO2 for photosynthesis, but Earth's air is now so thick with extra emissions that forests fight global warming just by breathing. CO2 is stored in wood, leaves, and soil, often for centuries.
4. They help us explore and relax. Our innate attraction to forests, part of a phenomenon known as "biophilia," is still in the relatively early stages of scientific explanation. We know biophilia draws humans to water, woods and other natural scenery, though, and exposure to forests has been shown to boost creativity, suppress ADHD, speed up recovery, and encourage meditation and mindfulness. It may even help us live longer. Forest is important for us to form many reasons and it has several values to us.
5. They help us make things. Where would humans be without timber and resin? We've long used these renewable resources to make everything from paper and furniture to homes and clothing, but we also have a history of getting carried away, leading to overuse and deforestation. Thanks to the growth of tree farming and sustainable forestry, though, it's becoming easier to find responsibly sourced tree products.
We implement the Swedish system were ever we can as the system is highly effective and insures forest regrowth.
As a bonus it is environmentally friendly and leave a minimal carbon footprint.
Caring for and managing their forest is always relevant, we at ARTC Solution offer help with all forest management and forest issues from soil preparation, planting, and clearing up to issues of certification.
When you make decisions that affect the forest's future, it can be nice to have a dialogue with our buyers. For what you do today will affect the conditions in your forest in the future.
At the final felling, the result of the hard work that was laid during the life cycle of the stock is visible. No forest is the other equal and good advice on how a logging should go can mean a big difference to the result for you as a forest owner.
ARTC Solution help you with thinning and felling and we can offer professional and local contractors who can help you. Our buyers have extensive experience in forestry and are ready to help you with the planning of your forestry.
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by ARTC Solution and impacts upon key suppliers and customers. We are committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
• comply with all relevant legislation and regulations;
• regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavor to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques;
• involve employees in our environmental programme and provide necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities;
• sustain a programme of continual improvement in environmental performance incorporating suitable measurement and monitoring mechanisms;
• work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice; and
• improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials). This policy is publicly available on request.
We strive to stay in communication with our clients. Have a question about our business, or want to see if we match your specific needs? Send us a message, or give us a call. We're always happy to meet new customers!